PhonePe Casino Cash Games & Sportsbooks
In-app purchases vs. real money bets
Ever since the payment app came on the scene in 2016, PhonePe has been growing in popularity. It is now the preferred option for Indians who want to earn money playing casino games or sports betting.
If you want to make money playing casino games in the PhonePe app there’s something you need to know. Many new users get fooled into playing with in-app chips inside the app, which you cannot withdraw to your bank account.
On this page, we will show you how to make money with PhonePe. You will learn the most profitable cash games and the best gambling sites where you can deposit and withdraw your winnings with PhonePe.
Best PhonePe Sites 2021
Up to ₹20,000 bonus
Min. ₹250 deposit
- Leading Betting Site in India
- Cricket, football & more
- Live casino games & slot machines
- Bitcoin payments
How to Make Money with PhonePe Casinos
The concept of earning money with PhonePe is new. In 2019 PhonePe together with OnMobile launched the PhonePe Switch, which is a shortcut for apps. It works like a one-click entry point to a world of apps on their platform. This is very useful for small app creators who instantly can reach PhonePes 220 million userbase.
Overtime games like Teen Patti, slot machines, MPL Superteam, bingo, ludo and more has become available in the shop. Games where you must deposit money from your PhonePe wallet to play.
However, you will not be able to withdraw your winnings if you for example play teen patti or bet on cricket. Just read the following quote when Switch was launched:
“This will not just allow PhonePe to increase user time spend on the app, but also contribute to the total transactions made on the platform. These will be in-app purchases for building a cricket team, buying more players, etc.”Sameer Nigam, CEO and Co-founder
You see how “in-app purchases” is highlighted?
Many readers have contacted us stating this exact problem. That’s why we have decided to go in-depth and show you how to make money playing cash games with PhonePe.
Online Gambling With PhonePe
You have most likely heard about the casinos in Goa, Las Vegas or Macau. Did you know you could get the same experience directly on your mobile?
Welcome to the world of online gambling!
Mobile gambling is a booming trend in India right now and consists of real money bets on the following games:
- Card & table games like andar bahar, blackjack, roulette & teen patti.
- Live casino games where you play against a real human dealer live-streamed in HD.
- Slot & jackpot games which are the most profitable games you can play, win several crores in just one click.
- Sports betting when you bet on your favourite IPL, Champions League or 1000’s of other events and sports.
- Online lottery where the draws are done in your mobile and with jackpots much bigger than government lotteries.
If you want to play the following games with cash, all you have to do is sign up for an account, deposit with PhonePe and place your bet. At Cashup Club our goal is to provide you with the best reviews of these gambling sites.
If you wonder how online gambling can look like, here’s a video when the Indian casino streamer “Conscious Gambling” plays andar bahar for real money.
Best PhonePe Gambling Site
Cash Games in PhonePe Switch App
PhonePe Switch has a wide range of different gambling games where you theoretically could win money. The only drawback is that you are playing with chips, not real money. With these chips, you can then get different rewards in the PhonePe app.
Playing with chips, or credits is a common concept which you can find at Paytm, over at Facebook casino games and other apps. This category of gaming is called “social” or “casual games” – not very useful if you want to invest money in your gameplay.
If you want a wide range of coupons in different shops, then the cash games in PhonePe is a great place to spend your money.Show less
What Makes PhonePe a Good Payment Option
Founded in 2015, it is an all-in-one digital wallet that has close to 220 million users and is an accepted payment option at over 10 million online and offline merchants. Over time, more and more Indians began using it for online betting, and the PhonePe betting bazaars expanded.
PhonePe utilizes many aspects of the government-backed Unified Payment Interface platform. UPI uses the Immediate Payment Service infrastructure, which lets you transfer money between bank accounts via unique identifiers without using account numbers.
Some facts and positive aspects of PhonePe include:
- Licensed by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Available in 11 Indian languages.
- Multiple payment options: UPI, bank transfer, bank card, etc.
- Awards for the best mobile payment service.
- Intuitive POS.
- Wide acceptance.
What Are the Cons With PhonePe?
Overall it is a great payment method, but since it is relatively new there are a few drawbacks:
- There are not many online casinos or betting sites that accept PhonePe.
- It’s confusing with the PhonePe Switch app games and real casino games.
- It requires you to have both a bank account and a mobile number.
- The daily deposit limit is set at 1 lakh. If you are a high-roller you might want to opt for IMPS which has 2 lakhs.
How to Start Play With PhonePe Today
If you are done playing games that actually not earn you real money, then we recommend you to start playing at real casinos or betting sites with PhonePe.
Here are 5 simple steps how to get going:
- Choose a site – One from our review table.
- Register – Go through a quick sign up process on your iPhone or Android device, or via a desktop computer.
- Deposit – Invest in yourself by funding your account.
- Withdraw – After you win, click cashout, and enjoy your money within hours.
What is PhonePe casinos?
Online gambling sites where you use PhonePe to make deposits and then invest in different casino games with real money. If you win you can withdraw the money to your bank.
What is PhonePe cash games in the Switch app?
Games where you buy in-game credits to play. Your winnings comes in form of cashback or coupons in your PhonePe wallet. This money cannot be withdrawn to your bank account.
Are PhonePe casinos and betting sites secure?
Yes, they are all licensed by governments in places like Europe and ensures the games are 100% fair and transactions follows international security standards.
What is the daily transfer limit?
Are there any fees on real gambling transactions?